This ultimate bagel sandwich is bursting with flavor and color as an array of vegetables are piled on top of each other. I added a few Zapp’s Voodoo chips (which are my favorite chips) for added flavor, but of course take away the chips and the sandwich itself is just as satisfying.
- any bagel, I used everything bagel, full of nutritious poppy, sesame, fennel seeds, and much more
- 5 slices of lean turkey deli meat
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced into strips
- 1/2 small tomato, sliced
- 8 thin slices of cucumber
- 3 lettuce leaves, I used iceberg
- shmear of mayonnaise
- Essentially layer all ingredients on top, but I start with mayonnaise on both sides of the bagel so it can hold on to the ingredients better.
- lay the cucumbers around the rim of the bagel
- then layer other ingredients in any order.
- Enjoy with a fruit smoothie on the side!!